A tailored Managed Services Plan from Race Computer Services saves you time, money, and hassle.
How it works: Our managed services agreement consists of a basic plan that connects our system of Technology, support services and business processes which can be applied to your business with minor changes to fit into your business as an outsourced technology department. We can implement a minimum monthly service utilization based plan (lower commitment plus high flexibility), or unlimited support depending on the level of technology support, which you think you require.
Proactive: Now, there is a word that gets overused. However, sometimes even an overused word is a perfect fit. Clients of Race Computer Services who engage in a managed IT services agreement prefer to stay ahead of the game. They like to have a team of IT experts on top of issues even before any issues arise.
Should something come up, they like having an IT department that is on-call rather than a full-time person with all the expense and overhead that involves. Maybe they cannot afford a full-time IT support person, or maybe they simply want to be prudent with their expenses.
A Program Tailored To You
Our team will tailor an agreement to fit your needs. That is the kind of satisfaction many businesses in Manhattan and across New Jersey have enjoyed since 2009.
1) Recruiting and hiring the IT professionals with specific skill sets to address your needs. No one-size-fits-all support.
2) Sending you professionals who have a lot of experience completing exactly the work you need performed. Compare that to a full-time IT person who may be strong in some areas but not others.
3) Being there when you need us. You don’t have to worry about your IT guy being on vacation the week you have a system failure.
4) Eliminating surprises. A Managed Services agreement with Race Computer Services means you know what you’re paying for.
5) We work in harmony with current IT Staff.
If you have any questions or interest, please call us at (973) 343 or email us at -5479[email protected]. We can also setup an onsite assessment of your technology system and ultimately determine if a managed services agreement is the right choice for your business.