Race Computer Services (RCS) Is your Strategic Partner for The Very Best Antivirus Solutions for Enterprise Businesses.
Its Easy. You can run your IT in-house. RCS will manage virus threats.
Enterprise Businesses as well as growing businesses usually rely mainly on internal IT staff who deal with tasks on day to day issues. Most managed service providers will shy away from large accounts because they can’t take over your entire IT department. RCS is fine with that. We can come in and work with your in-house IT staff. Our business will perform a very specific function- just the antivirus. We will give you one flat fee where we monitor and manage the virus and malware related concerns in your business, and we can even include unlimited incident response coverage for one flat monthly rate.
The beauty of this means that your IT guy can deal with user or scheduled project related issues, and if you have a virus outbreak, or an email worm- RCS will come in and mitigate the security risk and report back to your IT staff (or the required party). The enables us to work in conjunction with your IT Staff in a co-managed IT environment.
With cyber-attacks reaching an all-time high- it’s no surprise that many small to medium size businesses and enterprise businesses might want to step up the cyber-security game. While there are many aspects of cyber security, and an antivirus solution can’t be a one-stop solution for the entire problem- a solid antivirus solution used in the right way is definitely a great start for a good cyber security program.
For smaller businesses- they may use an external recourse as a fully outsourced it department. For large enterprise businesses, we are noticing that they go with co-managed IT solutions and use our services as an added layer of support for a number of difference reasons.
We can help your organization or enterprise business with antivirus requirements in several ways:
- We can consult with your Business to find out which Antivirus Solution is the best fit for your needs (and fits with your business goals). RCS can help you navigate your options, design, configure, integrate and deploy a custom solution for your needs
- We can Roll-out an antivirus solution across your different machines
- We can manage your antivirus in an external fashion, where we would work hand-in-hand with your onsite IT Staff and interface specifically for antivirus components
- We can manage the antivirus solution itself and work as a subordinate party to your IT Staff throughout the engagement
- We are open to other engagements where we might be of assistance with specific antivirus solutions, for project-based or longer term engagements
Some of RCS’s Antivirus Solutions and partners:
An Antivirus Solution Tailored To Your BUSINESS:
Our team will tailor an agreement to fit your needs. That is the kind of satisfaction many businesses in Manhattan and across New Jersey have enjoyed since 2009. Our managed antivirus clients pay nothing extra for virus remediation services as long as its included in the contract.
Please Allow us to show you how we can setup a large-scale Antivirus Solution the right way. We can work hand-in-hand with your in-house tech support team to put together the right solution that meets the requirements for your business today, and for time to come. We manage your threats over time and alert you when anything becomes a risk. RCS is your partner.
Additional Related Services from RCS:
- Incident Response & Event Investigation
- Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking Tests
- PCI Compliance Assessment & Consulting
- Risk and Compliance Consulting
- GDPR Consulting Services
- Managed Firewall Solutions
Give RCS a call at (973)343-5479 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS provides a Variety of Business IT Services for small businesses, enterprise clients, schools and healthcare offices in Northern New Jersey. Our clients love us in Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Passaic county, Sussex County, Union County and Warren County. Additionally, we provide support services for businesses in Central New Jersey, The Jersey shore and South Jersey. So, if your business is in Middlesex county, Ocean County or Atlantic County- we have your IT covered.