Currently, information and security breaches have reached an all time high. Take the first step in protecting your business information, with IT Security Services from RCS.
Race Computer Services (RCS) is your Partner for Information Security and Cybersecurity across New Jersey (NJ) and New York City (NYC). We can act as your Cyber Security Adviser as well, and provide Expert Cyber Security Consulting for your Small Business.
What is Involved in IT Security Services? And does My Business NEED IT?
Cybersecurity may or may not be a legal obligation- but it will definitely improve the safety and security of your data, your customers’s data as well as your business information.
We Offer different Components of Cyber Security Services:
- Discovery Related Services
- Risk Assessment
- Vulnerability Scans
- IT Audit
- Network scanning
- Penetration Testing
- Network Planning Services
- Risk Remediation, and Risk mitigation services
- VCIO Level Services
- Network implementation and Design (with Cyber Security components embedded).
- Managed Security Services (MSSP)
- Either a Fully Managed or Co-Managed IT support service. We can either manage your entire network, or work in conjunction with your current IT department and manage the Security related portions of your IT Department.
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Antivirus
- Managed Email with Enterprise grade email protection services
Businesses need these services for:
- compliance requirements
- piece of mind
- cybersecurity insurance requested information regarding the security of your network and technology infrastructure.
Penetration testing can become the first part of a technology system overhaul, since remedying the security risks which were found in the audit can become another task. We can work with you as a trusted advisor throughout the process, or act as a one stop solution and become a managed security service provider.
Penetration testing can encompass any or all the following areas:
- Running a series of port scanning tools to identify open network access vectors and to identify and characterize a customer's network environment and overall security level.
- Running a series of exploit identification tools that test all open access vectors against a large database of known vulnerabilities resulting from servers that are not up to date on security patches, out of date firmware/software, poorly configured servers and devices, and default or common installation passwords.
- Evaluation of wireless network security by attempting on-site access from publicly accessible locations including parking lots, hallways, bathrooms, and physically adjacent spaces or floors. Identification of security methods utilized by wireless infrastructure and running known exploit tools to gain access
- Attempt to determine remote access capabilities of network and perform exploit and brute force attack methods to gain access through remote access infrastructure.
- Perform remote office security evaluation and testing and determine whether remote sites can be used as a vector into the corporate network through VPNs or other private network infrastructure.
- Performing brute force account and password attacks using a database of over 40 million possible passwords
- For devices and servers that are successfully penetrated, RCS security experts will manually use assorted hacker techniques to extend such exploit vectors to gain an understanding of the full network environment and see how many internal systems can be accessed and compromised. This type of security testing can expose the full scope of the vulnerability of a network environment.
- Determination of internal and external network addressing configuration through email beaconing techniques
- Performing various Denial of Service attacks, coordinated with internal senior management to determine whether it is possible to stop or hinder network productivity. Once proof of impact is reported, such testing can be immediately ceased to avoid impact to actual business productivity.
For larger enterprise businesses, RCS can perform anonymous physical security penetration testing, including attempts to gain unauthorized/unchecked access to physical premises by pretending to be authorized personnel, with proof of success from copying of confidential information and accessing internal network resources behind all perimeter firewalls.
A Program Tailored To Your BUSINESS:
- Our team of experts will work with your company on a consulting basis (hourly rate)
- We can work with you on a yearly contract
- Or, we can include you in part of a managed security services program, where we will periodically do cybersecurity related services, audits, reporting, and management level tasks in alignment with the rest of your IT department.
Does your small to medium business want a cybersecurity expert to help you determine if your information is safe? Or do you just want to expose known vulnerabilities?
Allow us to show you how to run your IT the Right way. We can look at your expenses to see if your business is throwing good money after bad. Or we can make sure that you are running technology the right way in the first place. We can work in alignment with your accounting department to make sure that you have a solid cost control for all of your technology expenditures.
Give RCS a call at (973)343-5479 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RCS provides a Variety Business IT Services for small businesses, enterprise clients, schools and healthcare offices in Northern New Jersey. Our clients love us in Bergen County, Essex County, Hudson County, Passaic county, Sussex County, Union County and Warren County. Additionally, we provide support services for businesses in Central New Jersey, The Jersey shore and South Jersey. So, if your business is in Middlesex county, Ocean County or Atlantic County- we have your IT covered.