Is your Business Looking for Expert Network Penetration Testing Services?
Race Computer Services (RCS) is your Partner for Expert Network Penetration Testing Services.
Currently, information and security breaches have reached an all-time high. Take the first step in protecting your business information, with an Enterprise Grade Penetration Test.
Whether you need our Penetration Testing service to report to your insurance company, or just for good measure- we would love to help.
Typically, a skilled cyber attacker (or team) may take weeks or even months to exploit your network. This is part of the reason why it is extremely important for all businesses relying on data to take a thorough approach to reveal all aspects of their cyber vulnerabilities.
Network Penetration is also known as ethical hacking. Within our required process with your organization, our certified pen testers will simulate real-world hacking attempts on your business network.
We isolate network security risks by attempting to execute known vulnerabilities on internal systems and associated services. Our attack simulation process will show your organization real world risks or weaknesses. Our methodology for complete assessments allow for cloud computing, cloud and local applications, user security risks, user policy review, as well as review of your use of sensitive data.
We will determine how well your corporate security processes and procedures hold up against (authorized) attacks. Our cybersecurity experts using advanced hacking techniques, which can be tailored to your network specs.
Typically, companies utilize our service for detail-oriented assessments. Inclusive to our service we provide a complete and in-depth analysis reports which provide a full technical overview, outlining your cyber weaknesses as well as comprehensive remediation process.
RCS cybersecurity experts can perform extensive in-depth penetration testing without the knowledge of internal IT resources. Such testing uncovers whether existing security monitoring tools such as intrusion detection alerts and event log monitoring are correctly setup and actively monitored. Most common reasons for penetration testing:
- compliance requirements
- peace of mind
- cybersecurity insurance requested information regarding the security of your network and technology infrastructure.
Penetration testing can become the first part of a technology system overhaul, since remedying the security risks which were found in the audit can become another task. We can work with you as a trusted advisor throughout the process, or act as a one stop solution and become a managed security service provider.
Penetration testing can encompass any or all the following areas:
- Running a series of port scanning tools to identify open network access vectors and to identify and characterize a customer’s network environment and overall security level.
Running a series of exploit identification tools that test all open access vectors against a large database of known vulnerabilities resulting from servers that are not up to date on security patches, out of date firmware/software, poorly configured servers and devices, and default or common installation passwords.
- Evaluation of wireless network security by attempting on-site access from publicly accessible locations including parking lots, hallways, bathrooms, and physically adjacent spaces or floors. Identification of security methods utilized by wireless infrastructure and running known exploit tools to gain access
- Attempt to determine remote access capabilities of network and perform exploit and brute force attack methods to gain access through remote access infrastructure.
- Perform remote office security evaluation and testing and determine whether remote sites can be used as a vector into the corporate network through VPNs or other private network infrastructure.
- Performing brute force account and password attacks using a database of over 40 million possible passwords
For devices and servers that are successfully penetrated, RCS security experts will manually use assorted hacker techniques to extend such exploit vectors to gain an understanding of the full network environment and see how many internal systems can be accessed and compromised. This type of security testing can expose the full scope of the vulnerability of a network environment.
- Determination of internal and external network addressing configuration through email beaconing techniques
- Performing various Denial of Service attacks, coordinated with internal senior management to determine whether it is possible to stop or hinder network productivity. Once proof of impact is reported, such testing can be immediately ceased to avoid impact to actual business productivity.
Some of the key components for organizations that have the most important data, we advise an ongoing service:
- planning cybersecurity strategies, and aligning them with business goals to keep up to date on cybersecurity posture
- ensuring that employees are aware of cyber risks
- conducting an annual penetration test/ vulnerability assessment
For larger enterprise businesses, RCS can perform anonymous physical security penetration testing, including attempts to gain unauthorized/unchecked access to physical premises by pretending to be authorized personnel, with proof of success from copying of confidential information and accessing internal network resources behind all perimeter firewalls.
Does your Enterprise Business need an Information Security Expert to help you determine if your information is safe? Or do you just want to expose known vulnerabilities?
Allow us to show you how we can SECURE Your Information The Right Way. Additionally, we can look at your expenses to see if your business is throwing good money after bad. We can work in alignment with your budgeting to make sure that you have a solid cost control for all of your technology expenditures.
Don’t create unnecessary burden by implementing an IT environment with inadequate Security Policies and Security Controls. Its going to cost more money to RE-Do it when you have to do it right the second time around.
Let the experts come in and show you what needs to be done in order secure your organization’s critical data the right way. We’ll show you how to do it, and educate your staff on the implementation if needed. Then, you can decide if you want us to help on an extended basis, or just for the initial consultation. Either way, we value your business and we would love to help keep your information safe!
Give RCS a call at (973)343-5479 or contact us using the information submission form on the sidebar.